Beach Cleaning maybe on Saturday 11.5. as next weekend the weather will be bad again?

Hello, what about a beach cleaning at Afrata together with the Chania group or if not possible at Ravdoucha on Saturday next week?
I am thinking that the cleaning, scheduled from Chania group at Afrata will not go to be happen, as there are strong winds again forecasted and also rain maybe.
So my idea is to postpone it.
I will ask around the next day. Please reply for any suggestion!

Yes, it sounds good to me, Ravdoucha or Afrata, you decide.