29.9.2019, Sunday 11 a.m. Beach Cleaning Afrata, Sfouggares Beach

Hello all together,
We need your help to finish the cleaning at the Sfouggares Beach in Afrata. Before one year approx. we started to collect and now we need to bring the rubbish uphill or to a boat and to collect even the new rubbish! If possible let us know if you can come. As always, if you are open for a drink or something to eat afterwards in the Restaurant from Litsa your are welcome!
Please come and join and give an example of neighbourhood support and collective activity for a better future of our children.
For everybody, who did not know the place, there will be a gathering at 10.45 h at the entrance of the new harbour of Kolimbari.
to go by yourself: It is the road to Afrata after the Monastry of Gonia and the Orthodox academy. About 1 km uphill after the Academy you will see a blue bench and a bin. Here will be the entrance to the beach area.

1 Like

Hello to all Beach Cleaning people,
as I broke my toe, I´m not able to come to Sfouggares Beach.
It will take at least 4 weeks to heal, so I will be back to join you -hopefully - end of October.
I´m sorry for this - good success and best regards to all of you, Ruth

We will not be able to assist on this cleanup due to the climb up and down.
We also are still trying three times a week to get the beaches from Viglia - Balis Beach Hotel at Kaliviani clean. Each day more plastic and rubbish comes ashore !
Colin and Sue Turvey

Wish you a speedy recovery Ruth! Baldige Besserung! LG Lydia